Friday, April 18, 2008

I keep forgetting to this. I don't have much to write about. Lets see. The last 2 weeks in school have been okay, except I can't stand english comp and the fact that I have to by a $90 book or drop the class because the instructor is a ball buster. Algebra would be better if I didn't have a freak for a prof. So far my 2 favorite classes are psych and computer concepts, even though I have a lot to learn on photoshop which I have never used until I started class. The hardest thing so far is remembering to do my blog, but I'm trying. On a personal note I can't wait till my step-dad goes to the cottage for the summer, but with his dementia and m/s getting worse I don't think my "grand-mother"(Alot of love there can't ya tell bitch)will be able to handle or take care of him. The next callenge in the soap oprea that I call my life is my mom is trying to buy the flower shop that she works at and runs and put it in my name. The best news is that my white trash, piece of shit, dirt bag, red necked niebhors have either sold or lost their house. This means no more brat kids messing with my dogs, kicking holes in my fence, or destroying my yard along with the whole neibhorhood. It's going to be quite at night now without loud music and screaming next door. JOY. All that needs to happen now is to get rid of the white trash crack house across the street for the whole street to be quite.

No comments: